Missed the St. Louis Chase? Attend an AT&T Official NCAA Viewing Party!
If you missed the St. Louis chase, you can still check out the AT&T Official NCAA® March Madness® Viewing Party at Bar Louie, Central West End on 3/23 from 5pm-midnight!
AT&T Official NCAA Viewing Party Activities will include:
- Local NCAA®/ NBA player will be there to sign autographs
- NCAA® March Madness® Ticket Giveaways
- Scan to Win an electronics makeover from AT&T and RadioShack®
- Green Screen Photo Opportunity
- Premium Giveaways
The exclusive wireless sponsor of the NCAA has partnered with RadioShack on 'AT&T Ticket Chasers,' an interactive campaign which lets fans use their mobile phones to uncover game tickets. The chase happening in St. Louis takes place on Wednesday.
Fans can enter the contest by visiting www.attticketchasers.com, signing up online or on their mobile device for St. Louis, see details below!
- Once signed up, the fan then becomes a ticket chaser by logging in from a GPS-enabled mobile device. Then, the fan uses their smart phone to chase and catch Ticket Guy. The fastest chasers will grab the tickets and are on their way to the game! The contest also enables fans to enlist their friends, upping their chances of getting to the games.
- Each Ticket Guy will have 25 pairs of tickets to give away. Ticket Guys have already given out a bunch of free tickets and will be located in each of the 4 remaining cities hosting NCAA regional tournament games this year.
- If you don’t happen to find Ticket Guy, you still have the chance to win two MVP passes to AT&T’s viewing party at Bar Louie in the Central West End where you can rub elbows with Bill Bradley.
- See the video to learn how it's done.