CRIME LOG: Kirkwood Man Charged With Felony DWI
Weekly incident from the Glendale Police Department.
The Glendale police blotter for Oct. 22-28. The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 22
- At 4:07 p.m., a resident of the 700 block of Elmwood reported her mailbox was vandalized by unknown persons throwing a pumpkin and knocking the mailbox off its post sometime during the night.
- At 9:41 p.m., a 17-year-old St. Louis woman was arrested in the 9800 block of Manchester Road as a fugitive of the St. Louis County Police Department. She was released to St. Louis County authorities.
- At 11:55 p.m., a 24-year-old St. Louis woman was arrested at the St. Louis City Justice Center and charged in Municipal Court with two counts of Failure to Pay Fines and Costs. She was released after paying her fines in full.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- At 11:14 a.m., the Finance Department of the City of Glendale reported receiving an insufficient funds check from a 49-year-old Kirkwood woman as payment of court fines. Police contacted the woman who agreed to make her check good.
- At 11:29 a.m., warrants were issued by the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office charging Lawrence Stream, II, 29, of the 400 block of Wilson, Kirkwood, Missouri, with one count Felony Driving While Intoxicated – Persistent Offender pursuant to his arrest by Glendale Police on May 11, 2012. Bond was set at $20,000.
- At 3:20 p.m., a resident of the 1200 block of Glenvista Place reported the illegal use of her husband’s identity and Discover Card by persons unknown to make an online purchase. Police are investigating.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- At 11:09 p.m., a 21-year-old Kirkwood woman was arrested at the Des Peres Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with three counts of Failure to Appear. She was released on bond.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- At 11:31 p.m., a 33-year-old Affton woman was arrested at the St. Louis County Justice Center and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear. She was released on bond.
Friday, Oct. 26
- At 10:17 a.m., a resident of the unit block of Parkland Avenue reported the loss and/or theft of the license plate tabs from her vehicle. The time and location of the loss/theft was unknown.
- At 1:21 p.m., elders from the Glendale Presbyterian Church, 500 N. Sappington Road, reported persons unknown have been tampering with and/or stealing assorted plants and flowers from the northern part of the church property sometime during the night.
Saturday, Oct. 27
- At 5:06 p.m., a 58-year-old Brentwood woman was arrested in the 10,000 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Suspended and Operating a Motor Vehicle with Expired License Plates. She was released on bond.