CRIME LOG: Man Charged With Drug Possession, 'Lovers' Asked to Move On
The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
The Glendale police blotter for Aug. 20-26.
Friday, Aug. 24
- At 1:39 a.m., a 19-year-old Rock Hill man was arrested in the 600 block of N. Sappington Road and charged in Municipal Court with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was released on bond.
- At 3:05 p.m., a 25-year-old Brentwood woman was arrested at the Normandy Police Department and questioned about her alleged involvement in a theft reported in the 800 block of Alexandra Avenue on March 27. She was released pending further investigation and warrant application.
Saturday, Aug. 25
- At 12:36 a.m., a resident of the unit block of Clif Side Drive reported a suspicious occupied vehicle in front of his residence. The lovers were sent on their way.
Monday, Aug. 20
- At 7:15 p.m., a resident of the unit block of Clif Side Drive reported persons unknown attempted to gain entry to her locked vehicle during the overnight hours of Aug. 16. A door handle was tampered with, however, entry was not gained to the vehicle. Note: The night of Aug. 16 saw a rash of thefts from unlocked vehicles in Glendale. See: POLICE: Thieves Hit 40 Vehicles in 1 Night.
Wednesday, Aug. 22
- At 9:14 p.m., a 26-year-old St. Louis woman was arrested in the 10,000 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Suspended, Speeding, No Proof of Insurance and as a fugitive of the St. Ann Police Department. She was released to St. Ann authorities after posting bond on the Glendale charges.