CRIME LOG: Police Investigate Jewelry Theft
Weekly incidents from the Glendale Police Department.
The Glendale police blotter for Nov. 12-18. The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Nov. 12
- At 9:52 a.m., a resident of the 500 block of Venneman Avenue reported finding a set of keys on her front lawn. The keys were kept as found property until the owner can be identified.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- At 12:06 a.m., an 18-year-old Webster Groves man was arrested in the 900 block of W. Kirkham Avenue and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Suspended and Expired License Plates. He was released on bond.
Friday, Nov. 16
- At 8 p.m., a 19-year-old St. Louis woman was arrested at the Brentwood Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear. She was released on bond.
Saturday, Nov. 17
- At 2:28 p.m., a resident of the 1100 block of N. Berry Road reported the theft of several pieces of jewelry from her residence sometime during the past week. Police are investigating.
Sunday, Nov. 18
- At 4:32 p.m., a 39-year-old Glendale woman was arrested in the 10,000 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Expired License Plates and as a Fugitive of the St. Louis County Police Department. She was released to St. Louis County authorities after posting bond on the Glendale charge.