Crime Log: Police Report Vehicle Thefts, Damage in Webster Groves
The following arrest information was supplied by the Webster Groves Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
The Webster Groves police blotter for June 26 through July 2
Sunday, June 26
- Over the weekend, two cars were broken into while parked on the lot of the Webster Groves Recreation Center. Purses containing credit cards and personal information were taken from the vehicles.
Wednesday, June 29
- Sometime within the past week, someone stole copper pipe from a vacant home in the first block of Douglas Manor Court.
- Sometime overnight, someone stole a Garmin GPS from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of East Pacific Avenue.
Thursday, June 30
- A purse containing cash and other personal items was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of South Gore Avenue.
Friday, July 1
- Someone stole the doors from a Jeep Wrangler and damaged the soft top while it was parked on the street in the 700 block of Holland Avenue.
- A juvenile was apprehended in possession of alcohol in the 500 block of Hollywood Place, in the area of the railroad tracks near Crofton Avenue.
- A truck had two tires damaged while parked in the street in the first block of West Glendale Road. Police have identified a person of interest.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.