Freezing Temperatures Expected for the Rest of This Week
The National Weather Service predicts freezing temperatures for the St. Louis-area this week.
St. Louis-area residents can expect cold temperaturs to stick around through the rest of this week.
According to the National Weather Service, temperatures are expected to remain in the low 30s until Saturday.
Here's the forecast:
- Sunny, with a high near 33. South wind 5 to 7 mph
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind around 7 mph becoming west after midnight
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 16
- Sunny, with a high near 32
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunny, with a high near 43
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunny, with a high near 39.