We've gathered a list of garage sales this weekend in and around Kirkwood and Webster Groves. Whether it's clothing or furniture, these sales are bound to have something for everyone.
Many of our garage sales we find in area classifieds, but if you're having a sale, you can let us (and all our readers) know by posting your sale in our events calendar. We'll include it in this roundup and — here's the best part — it's completely free.
Here's a rundown of some local sales this weekend:
131 E. Rose Ave., Webster Groves
- When: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday
- What's for sale? Designer name brand clothing and purses and accessories, higher end home decor and books and furniture.
1216 Selma Ave., Webster Groves
- When: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday
- What's for sale? Furniture, television, mower, clothing, sports equipment, video games and more. IKEA twin bed frames and mattresses; designer metal coffee and side tables; several bookcases, including two three-shelve bookcases on casters; large beanbag chairs with covers; floor rugs; IKEA comforter covers for kids' rooms; toys; toy chests; vintage 1950s kitchen table; decorative pillows and linens; kid's bike and helmet; women's clothing.
608 Fieldston Terrace, Webster Groves
- When: 8:30 a.m., Saturday, Multi-Family
- What's for sale? Apple PowerMac G4, Apple Studio Display 17" (photo is stock), keyboard/mouse. Mac iBook, lots of cables, books, toys, wooden rocking doll bed with everything, dollhouse, 18-inch doll clothes, plastic play food, kitchen stuff, teaching supplies. No early birds.
513 Par Lane, Kirkwood
- When: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Multi-Family
- What's for sale? Espresso entertainment cabinet, Pottery Barn everywhere toddler chair, Crystal punch bowl & platter, Char-Broil Gas grill, Patio table, Rubbermaid shed, Baby- ROBEEZ, highchair & more, Toys, Kitchen, Canon digital camera, Home decor, Jewelry, Purses, Books and More. Many new and almost new items. No early birds.
303 Oakley Lane, Kirkwood
- When: 7 a.m. to undetermined, Friday and Saturday, Multi-Family
- What's for sale?Table saw, power tools, golf clubs, fishing gear, microwave, portable heater (radiator style), books, records, lots of household items, Pentax camera & several lens, small wine rack, mirrors, and much more.
8 Hill Drive, Kirkwood
- When: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday
- What's for Sale: Broyhill Couch, Bassett Amoire, end table, curtains, rugs, ceiling fans, wood mantel, golf bag, water skis, bouncy seats, Britax car seats, baby gates, Graco baby swing, tons of toys and much more, including many wedding decorations.