Crime Log: Stolen Car Recovered in St. Louis City
Weekly incidents from the Glendale Police Department.
The Glendale police blotter for Dec. 24-30. The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Dec. 24
- At 7:19 p.m., a resident of the 900 block of Chelsea reported persons unknown rummaged through her unlocked vehicle while it was parked in her driveway over the past weekend and stole loose change and a cell phone charger from the center console of the vehicle.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
- At 4:55 p.m., a resident of the unit block of Edwin reported the theft and/or loss of the license plate year renewal tabs from his vehicle sometime during the past two weeks. The time and location of the loss is unknown.
Thursday, Dec. 27
- At 10 a.m., a resident of the 400 block of Venneman Avenue reported finding a Fisher-Price Baby Monitor in the roadway in front of his residence. It was brought to the police department for safekeeping and owner identification.
Friday, Dec. 28
- At 9:11 a.m., the vehicle stolen from a residence in the 900 block of Chelsea on 11/8/2012 was recovered by the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department in the 4900 block of Leahy. Officers responded to the recovery scene and processed the vehicle for possible suspect identification. The investigation is in progress.
Saturday, Dec. 29
- At 5:22 p.m., a 48-year-old Glendale man was arrested near the intersection of N. Berry Road and W. Lockwood and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear and Speeding. He was released on bond.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- At 10:12 a.m., a resident of the 1100 block of Glenway Drive reported finding a car key on the ground in front of his house. It was brought to the police department for safekeeping until the owner is identified.