Glendale Named Top 100 Suburb in America, Best in Missouri
Glendale came in at number 22 on a list compiled by Coldwell Banker Real Estate that scored the best places in the country to live for suburbanites.
Glendale, a community with a population of about 6,000, has been named one of four St. Louis cities that made a new national 100 Top "Burbs" List compiled by Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
Glendale was the highest-ranked suburb in Missouri and came in at number 22 on the national list of best places to live for suburbanites. Laude came in at number 28, Warson Woods at number 71 and Clarkson Valley at number 74.
Coldwell Banker Spokesperson Suzanne Mueller told KMOX-AM that it ranked the cities on the list by, "The proximity to good schools, being able to commute by car, a high level of community safety combined with access to high-end suburban amenities, retails, grocery stores, banks.”
Cherry Hills Village, CO, a suburb of Denver, was number 1 on the list.
- Glendale Tops Kirkwood on 'Best Places to Live' List
- Kirkwood High School Ranked 6th in State by U.S. News and World Report
- Kirkwood High School Ranks Among 1000 Best by Newsweek
- MAP Scores Help Nab Kirkwood Schools Top 10 Rankings in State
- Vianney Academics Ranked Top 50 of Catholic Schools in U.S.