If you've always wanted to put your armchair quarterbacking skills to the test behind a microphone, there could be a weekend gig for you at 101 ESPN.
The station launched a competition called Sportscaster Factor Tuesday night. D'Marco Farr, an afternoon co-host on the Creve Coeur station's program The Fast Lane, appeared on FOX2 News Tuesday morning with host Tim Ezell to talk about the contest.
See More on Patch
- Texas Roadhouse Shuttered by Fire on Mother's Day; May Open Monday
- Des Peres Expected to Get New ALDI Supermarket This Year
- ID Theft Cases Tied To Schnucks: Should You Be Concerned?
- Des Peres Police Reportedly Help Apprehend Bank Robbery Suspects
- West County Part of Growing Resale Store Trend in Retail