|Rockwood Summit (8-4)||7||10||7||7||31|
K: Clyde Benson 44 pass from Jordan Bishop (Andrew Phillips kick), 10:21
S: Ian McIntosh 59 run (Ben Tesson kick), 4:39
S: Ben Tesson 37 FG, 8:46
K: Blake Goddard 2 run (Andrew Phillips kick), 2:44
S: Eric Beisel 1 run (Ben Tesson kick), :50
K: Ramon Alton 48 run (Andrew Phillips kick), 10:05
K: Andrew Phillips 31 FG, 3:13
S: Luke Hartmann 26 pass from James Crockett (Ben Tesson kick), :00
K: Edward Richey 36 fumble recovery (kick failed), 8:53
S: Luke Hartmann 15 pass from James Crockett (Ben Tesson kick), 4:01
K: Andrew Phillips 29 FG, :12
- Jordan Bishop ran the ball 24 times for 121 yards.
- Ramon Alton ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards.
- The Pioneers overcame a season-high 4 turnovers.
- Blake Goddard forced a fumble and recovered a fumble on defense.
- Andrew Wilson had an interception and narrowly missed a second.
- Josh Spiller sacked the Summit QB, James Crockett, to end the game.
What is Next: Kirkwood at Parkway Central! The Class 5 Semifinal game will be held on Friday, November 16 at 7:00pm at Parkway Central High School. Kirkwood won the regular season matchup 28-2 on October 12. Ticket and broadcast information for the quarterfinal matchup will be included in the preview article here on Kirkwood Patch!
Complete stats have been entered on Sports Stats' Online System and should be available overnight at: http://stats.stlhighschoolsports.com/sports/football/stats/event429068.php
For the quickest Kirkwood Football updates: http://twitter.com/KirkwoodFB and http://twitter.com/KirkwoodFBScore