Invite a friend
March 7, 6-7 p.m. Sugar Blues
Marie Storm, RN, might have you singing the blues about sugar by the time she’s done. We promise not to tempt you with sugary treats. A great class to learn about the body’s reaction to sugar and sugary products and ways to cut back or rethink what you are eating.
Call 314 966 6566 to reserve your spot.
|Where||Local Harvest Grocery 12309 Old Big Bend Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Everyone|
|Phone||314 966 6566|
More About Local Harvest Grocery
Local Harvest Grocery in Kirkwood offers a wide selection of natural, organic and locally-sourced foods, including produce, meats, dairy, baked goods, prepared foods and more. Because items come from local farms and producers, its products availability is subject to change with the seasons. The store also has a cafe area, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. This is Local Harvest's second location, with its first being in Tower Grove.
Other events here
- Cooking with Healthy Spices Today, May 23, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- BBQ Cook-Out Sat, May 25, 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- Weekly Harvest at Local Harvest Grocery Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Senior Shopping Days Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Garden Buzz and Tweets: Attracting Pollinators Tue, May 28, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm