We have a winner! The readers have spoken and the in Clayton is the winner of this week's .
Our hamburger poll garnered and strong opinions this week.
Patch readers had a lot to say about their hamburgers. Here are a few of their comments:
- said "Sorry, but fatted calf wins hands down! This Clayton eatery is so delish that my dad used to drive here from Nebraska (and Omaha stockyards & beef are primo!) Just for the burgers & toppings!"
- said "Duh! Cousin Hugo's has the best burger in town!!"
- For those of you in the mood for something different, nominated Three Kings, saying "Three Kings is definitely THE BEST Veggie burger in town, and I've been on a mission and had em all (sub zero ain't bad)...If their real burger is half as good...it must be great!"
The Fatted Calf ended up with 20 percent of the vote. Here's how the other Food Fight finalists ranked:
- Crow's Nest — 17 percent
- Cousin Hugo's — 16 percent
- Trainwreck Saloon — 14 percent
- Blueberry Hill — 10 percent
- Three Kings Public House — 8 percent
- Carl's Drive-In — 8 percent
- Fitz's American Grill — 2 percent
Check back on Monday for next week's Food Fight!