COUNTRY Financial in Kirkwood seeks Financial Representatives to market to clients in the Maplewood-Brentwood area. The following information was provided by the company to Patch:
About Us: COUNTRY® Financial, in partnership with its financial representatives, helps families, individuals and businesses protect their possessions and achieve financial security. We offer a full range of insurance and financial products and services from auto, home and life insurance to estate planning services, investment management and annuities. We began in Illinois in 1925 and since have expanded into 14 states across the country.
Career Benefits: While you’re building your business, we support you every step of the way. Our financial representatives receive:
- A competitive base salary PLUS commissions
- Benefit options
- Unparalleled training
- Complete office start-up (expenses paid up to 5 years)
- Marketing assistance
- Exciting incentive trips
- Sign-on bonuses
- Obtain state Life/Health & Property/Casualty Licenses
- Obtain Series 6 and 63 Securities Licenses
- Have good standing on credit, criminal & motor vehicle background check
- Sales or entrepreneurial experience preferred but not required
- Strong relationship building skills
- Networking skills
- Inner drive for success
- Independent, self-starter
- Integrity and honesty
Ready to apply? Visit the website to apply.
To search for jobs in the Kirkwood and Webster Groves areas, visit our job search page.