HotPot Smoothie Shop soon will open its doors in Kirkwood. The menu will feature vegan and vegetarian cuisine, smoothies, and, your name?
That's right. On Wednesday, HotPot put out a call on its Facebook page for smoothie recipes with the winning recipe being placed on the organic cafe's menu. Plus, the menu item might be named after the person who submitted the concoction.
HotPot Smoothie wrote:
HotPot Smoothie Shop wants to hear what your FAVORITE smoothie recipe is..... if we decide to add it to our menu we might just name it after you or we will create the name and that will turn into your nickname ha ha ha. Get creative have fun and be inspired today.
Since the call for recipes, the suggestions keep rolling in. Here's a sampling:
- chocolate peanut butter or strawberry pineapple
- Pineapple, Orange and Banana. Tropical yumminess!
- Coconut, pineapple, strawberries and banana! Yummy! :)
- Banana, all-natural peanut butter and a boat load of spinach. You don't taste the spinach and it is so so so good for you.
- Frozen banana peanut butter malt or Frozen strawberry malt made with greek yogurt they taste just like ones made with ice cream!
- I add a secret ingredient in my smoothies...a shot (or 2) of Malibu. Adults only of course. :) You could call it "Annabelle's Secret," kinda like Victoria's Secret, but sweeter! Haha! ;)
Do you think any of these recipes are winners or do you have one that tops them? Chime in at HotPot Smoothie Shop Facebook.
Nearly 200 people have recommended our first HotPot Smoothie Shop article on Facebook. See what the buzz is about: