T-Bone or tenderloin? New York Strip or London Broil? When you want steak, where do you go?
This week, we're interested in your favorite Mid-County spots for steak. Every week on the Mid-County Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink. This week, we want your top nominations for great grilled beef.
By Mid-County, we are referring to Brentwood, Clayton, Des Peres, Kirkwood, Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Rock Hill, University City, Webster Groves and Warson Woods.
Here's how the Food Fight works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article first thing Wednesday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote till Thursday at 5 p.m.
- On Friday, we announce the winner.
So where's your favorite spot for steak in Mid-County?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.