What matters more, green beer or a good spot to celebrate? Friends, we're asking you this week for your favorite place in Mid-County to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
Remember, we're defining the area for our friendly competition as those in our Mid-County Patch sites: University City, Clayton-Richmond Heights, Ladue-Frontenac, Maplewood-Brentwood, Kirkwood and Webster Groves.
Every week on the Mid-County Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink. This week, we're focusing on where you'd go for the luck of the Irish.
Here's how the Food Fight works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article first thing Wednesday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote until Thursday at 5 p.m.
- On Friday, we announce the winner.
So where's your favorite place to celebrate St. Paddy's Day in Mid-County?
Show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain place, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.