Got a great photo? We want to see it! Share it with your neighbors on Patch:
- Decide which Patch suits you best. Maybe it’s where you work; maybe it’s where you live. If you need help, email Lindsay.Toler@Patch.com.
- Create an account. If Kirkwood is the right Patch for you (and we hope it is!), click “Join” in the upper right corner. You’ll enter your name, an email address and a password, or you can join with your Facebook account. Then fill out your profile and upload a picture and describe yourself so readers know a little about you.
- Go to our Pics & Clips Page. Click the “Upload Photos and Video” button, select a photo and click “Open.” Your photo will upload automatically.
- Edit your photo. Click on the image you uploaded, and a screen will pop up allowing you to add a caption, rotate your photo or crop a thumbnail. When you are done, click the “Save Edits” button.
- Tell your editor! If you want your photos highlighted, send Owen an email. His address is always at the top of any Kirkwood Patch page.
When you get started, be sure to Tweet/Facebook/Email/Pin/Stumble Upon/Whatever your pics. If you really want readers to see your announcements, send them with your friends and family via email or share them on your social media networks.