K: Antonio Weston 29 pass from Jordan Bishop (Andrew Phillips kick), 3:49
K: Andre Harris 14 pass from Jordan Bishop (Andrew Phillips kick), 2:07
K: Keith Harris 4 pass from Blake Goddard (Andrew Phillips kick), 8:37
K: Andre Harris 37 pass from Jordan Bishop (kick failed), 6:14
K: Andre Harris 15 pass from Jordan Bishop (Andrew Phillips kick), :37
K: James Willis 69 pass from Jordan Bishop (Andrew Phillips kick), 11:45
U: George Brown 2 run (William Warren kick), 3:16
K: Blake Goddard 32 run (Andrew Phillips kick), 2:57
- The Pioneers set the record for team passing TDs in a game with 6.
- Jordan Bishop set the individual record for passing TDs in a game with 5. He finished the game 9 for 13 passing for 226 yards and no interceptions.
- Kirkwood's career rushing record holder, RB Ramon Alton, did not play in the game due to a previous injury.
- Despite a fumble to terminate the first drive of the game, the Pioneers racked up almost 300 yards of offense in the first half. They scored on their next 7 drives of the half.
- The Kirkwood defense limited University City to well under 150 yards of offense in the first half and amassed 5 sacks during the course of the game.
What is Next: Kirkwood earned a bye (with the #1 seed) in the first round of Class 5 District 2. The Pioneers' first game will be at home on Wednesday, October 31 at 7:00pm. University City is the #3 seed in Class 4 District 5 and will play next week.
Complete game stats have been entered on Sports Stats' Online System and should be available Saturday at: http://stats.stlhighschoolsports.com/sports/football/stats/event412686.php
For the quickest Kirkwood Football updates:
http://twitter.com/KirkwoodFB and http://twitter.com/KirkwoodFBScore