1. Get a Home Inspection done so you will be able to make repairs before buyers become concerned and cancel the contract.
2. Have a termite inspection done.
3. Get estimates from a licensed and reliable repair person on items that need to be replaced soon.
4. Gather together warranties and guarantees on the furnace, appliances, and other items that will remain with the house.
5. Fill out the provided Seller Disclosure Form. Take the time to be sure that you don't forget problems, however minor, that might create liability for you after the sale.