The Glendale police blotter for Aug. 27 through Sept. 2.
Sunday, Aug. 2
- At 1:06 a.m., police responded to the 1300 block of Monier Place after a “Yellow Cab” driver reported his fare was refusing to pay for his cab ride. Once police arrived, the person made arrangements to pay the cab driver.
Monday, Aug. 27
- At 12:50 p.m., a former resident of the unit block of Parkland Avenue reported the theft of over $2,000 worth of jewelry, which was apparently stolen during the resident’s move to Fenton. Police are investigating.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- At 1:30 p.m., the Corporate Security Department of Regions Bank reported cash missing from a deposit made in March, at the Glendale Branch of Regions Bank, 9994 Manchester Road. Police and Regions’ Corporate Security Department are investigating.
Friday, Aug. 31
- At 4:50 p.m., officials reported vandalism to the picnic tables located underneath the school’s pavilion. The damage occurred sometime over the summer.
Saturday, Aug. 1
- At 2:45 p.m., a 17-year-old Kirkwood man was arrested near the intersection of Berry Road and Berry Oaks Lane after running from officers. The man was a fugitive of the . He was released to Kirkwood authorities at the scene.
- At 12:51 p.m., a resident of the 700 block of Bismark Avenue reported finding a black backpack containing personal items on her property. The backpack was seized as “found property” and will be kept at the Glendale Police Department until the owner is located.