The Glendale police blotter for Dec. 10-16. The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- At 9:32 a.m., a Volkswagen key fob was found near the intersection of N. Sappington Road and Victoria Place. The key fob is being held at the Police Department for retrieval by its owner.
- At 12:58 p.m., the iPod found in front of North Glendale School on 12/2/2012, was claimed by its owner.
Friday, Dec. 14
- At 9:27 a.m., a resident of the 300 block of Park Avenue reported persons unknown pushed over a non-functioning decorative light in her front yard sometime overnight.
- At 6:53 p.m., police investigated a non-injury accident at the intersection of Edwin Avenue and W. Lockwood wherein the striking vehicle left the scene. The driver of the striking vehicle was located and provided his insurance information.
- At 10:40 p.m., police responded to a complaint of a loud party in the unit block of Cheyenne Court. The host of the party was advised of the complaint and agreed to keep the noise at an acceptable level.
Saturday, Dec. 15
- At 7:21 p.m., a resident of the 900 block of Glenmoor Lane reported that a guest’s vehicle was vandalized while it was parked in front of her home. Baby powder and cubes of jello were scattered over the vehicle. A full deck of playing cards was also scattered across the front lawn of the residence. The vehicle was cleaned off with no permanent damage done. The time of occurrence was between 6:10 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- At 9:02 p.m., a resident of the 400 block of Venneman reported persons unknown threw an egg at her front door. There was no permanent damage to the door and no suspects were found in the area.