The Glendale police blotter for May 28 through June 3.
Tuesday, May 29
- At 8:22 a.m., a wallet was found in the 700 block of Bismark Avenue. It was determined the wallet was stolen from inside a vehicle which was parked in a parking lot in the 9900 block of Manchester Road. The wallet was returned to the owner, who stated nothing was missing.
- At 4:21 p.m., a real estate agent reported a residential burglary of a house listed for sale in the 1300 block of N. Berry Road, wherein a copper pipe was stolen sometime between May 1-29.
- At 10:25 p.m., a 16-year-old female reported the theft of her keys and vehicle while it was parked at a residence in the unit block of Frederick Lane. Investigation revealed two 15-year-old males took the vehicle for a joyride through the subdivision. The two males were taken into custody and referred to St. Louis County Juvenile authorities.
Thursday, May 31
- At 2:17 a.m., residents in the unit block of Hill Drive reported vandalism to their home. Toilet paper, eggs and trash were thrown at their home and vehicles. Four juvenile males were identified and admitted involvement to their respective parents. This matter is to be handled by the parents.
Friday, June 1
- At 8:53 p.m., a 39-year-old St. Louis County woman was arrested in the 9800 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Intoxicated and Speeding. She was released on bond.
Saturday, June 2
- At 1:32 a.m., three juvenile males were taken into custody for violating curfew laws in the 500 block of Venneman Avenue. They were returned to one of the boy’s parents’ homes where they were supposed to be spending the night.
- At 4:54 p.m., a 23-year-old Brentwood man was arrested in the 1300 block of W. Lockwood and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Suspended, Speeding and Failure to Wear a Seatbelt. He was released on bond.
Sunday, June 3
- At 12:32 a.m., a 40-year-old St. Louis man was arrested in the 9700 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Intoxicated, Speeding and No Proof of Insurance. He was released on bond.
- At 11:04 a.m., a 29-year-old Ballwin woman was arrested in the 10000 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Operating a Motor Vehicle with only one license plate and as a fugitive of the Ballwin Police Department. She was released on bond.