The Glendale police blotter for May 14-20.
Tuesday, May 15
- At 12:33 p.m., a 25-year-old Rock Hill woman was arrested at the Glendale Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with three counts of Failure to Appear. She was released on bond.
Wednesday, May 16
- At 7:10 p.m., police responded to the 1300 block of Greentree Lane for a report of a white male going door-to-door soliciting for magazine sales. He was located on Berry Road at Greentree Lane and advised to cease until he obtained a proper city permit.
Thursday, May 17
- At 1:48 p.m., a 45-year-old St. Louis County man was arrested at the Glendale Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear and as a Fugitive of the Kirkwood Police Department. He was released to Kirkwood authorities after he paid his fines and costs.
Friday, May 18
- At 1:42 a.m., officers stopped a Jeep Wrangler on Hill Drive at Armstrong Drive occupied by four teenagers who just toilet papered a house on Hill Drive and were planning on further vandalism in the area. Investigation revealed the occupants were students participating in the annual “Toga Night." The students were sent home. Other houses in the area were also the subjects of vandalism (toilet-paper, eggs, etc.).
Sunday, May 20
- At 12:11 a.m., police responded to a family disturbance in the 800 block of Albert Avenue. A 46-year-old Glendale man was arrested and charged in Municipal Court with Domestic Assault.
For more information about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.