The blotter for July 9-15.
Monday, July 9
- At 12:11 p.m., police responded to the 1200 block of North Geyer Road for a theft from a vehicle. The resident reported a wallet containing cash and credit cards stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime during the overnight hours.
- At 3 p.m., officers were dispatched to the 100 block of South Kirkwood Road for a motor vehicle accident. One vehicle struck another on a private parking lot causing over $2,000 in damage and left the scene. Police located the vehicle and the adult driver that left the scene at a Kirkwood residence and arrested him. The case will be referred to the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for review.
Wednesday, July 11
- At 5:50 p.m., police were dispatched to a business in the 10400 block of Manchester Road where employees of the business were detaining an 18 year old for attempting to purchase liquor with a fictitious driver’s license. The adult was arrested and the case was referred to municipal court.
Saturday, July 14
- At 12:53 p.m., a resident from St. Louis reported a theft from a vehicle while the vehicle was parked at a business in the 10300 block of Manchester Road. Sometime between July 9 and the time of the report a GPS was stolen from the victim’s vehicle.
Sunday, July 15
- At 9:15 p.m., a resident from the 1900 block of Meadowtree Lane called police to report a theft from a residence. A watch was reported stolen from the residence sometime after July 13.
Shoplifting, July 9-15
- Kirkwood police arrested four adults for shoplifting from July 9-15. The thefts occurred at businesses in the 10400 block of Manchester Road and the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road. All of the cases were referred to municipal court.