The Glendale police blotter for June 4-10.
Monday, June 4
- At 1:48 p.m., a 24-year-old man was arrested in the 300 block of N. Berry Road and charged in Municipal Court with No Valid Driver’s License, Speeding and Expired License Plates. He was released on bond.
- At 2:50 p.m., a resident of the 400 block of N. Sappington Road reported the loss of her vehicle’s front license plate and bracket. They were located a short time later at a Crestwood car wash.
- At 11:57 p.m., three juvenile females were taken into custody for curfew violations in the 1000 block of W. Lockwood Avenue. They were released to their parents.
Tuesday, June 5
- At 9:29 a.m., an assault was reported to the Missouri Division of Family Services which was to have occurred in the unit block of Highland Place. Investigation revealed the report was unfounded and that no assault took place.
Wednesday, June 6
- At 8:29 a.m., management of Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge reported receiving an insufficient funds check. Police are investigating.
Thursday, June 7
- At 3:56 p.m., a man’s gold ring was reported stolen from a residence in the Country Club Terrace condominiums sometime in May. Police are investigating.
Friday, June 8
- At 1:07 a.m., a 33-year-old Glendale man was arrested in the unit block of Hillard Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Intoxicated and Speeding. A search of his vehicle revealed what appeared to be illegal drugs. He was released on bond on the traffic charges and pending lab analysis and warrant application on the drug charge.
Saturday, June 9
- At 3:29 p.m., a 29-year-old Affton man was arrested in the 700 block of Bismark Avenue on the charges of Driving While Intoxicated, Driving While Revoked, Speeding and Expired License Plates. He was released pending formal charges by the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney.
Sunday, June 10
- At 9:14 a.m., a resident found a wallet on Dickson Street in Kirkwood and turned it over to the Police Department. The owner was located and responded to the station to retrieve the item.
- A 52-year-old Webster Groves woman was arrested in the 1300 block of W. Lockwood Avenue for Operating a Motor Vehicle with Expired License Plates and as a fugitive of the Webster Groves Police Department. She was released to Webster Groves authorities.