The blotter for July 17 through July 23.
Sunday, July 17
- A Hispanic male driving an older white Ford pickup took a lawn mower from the front yard of a home in the 600 block of Mildred Avenue.
Tuesday, July 19
- Between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning, someone stole a Garmin GPS from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 200 block of Selma Avenue.
- The suspect made purchases using the victim’s credit card without permission. Police have identified a person of interest and are investigating. The incident occurred in the 400 block of Oak Street.
- Two unlocked vehicles parked in the 300 block of East Swon Avenue were rummaged through and a Cobra radar detector was taken from one.
- Items were taken from an unlocked car in the 8300 block of Big Bend Boulevard sometime overnight.
Wednesday, July 20
- Sometime overnight, someone stole a silver Giant bike from the porch of a home in the 1400 block of Drayton Avenue.
Friday, July 22
- Between 1:45 and 3 p.m., someone entered a home in the first block of Drake Avenue through an unlocked sliding glass door and stole cash and jewelry.
- Sometime between Wednesday evening and Friday evening, someone forced open the basement door of a home in the 500 block of North Elm Avenue. Several items were taken including two cameras, a guitar and a TV were taken.
- While the homeowner was out of town, someone entered the a residence in the 500 block of West Lockwood Avenue through an unlocked rear door and stole cash, jewelry and credit cards.
Saturday, July 23
- Sometime between July 3 and July 23, someone forced entry into three homes and stole copper wiring and pipe from a home in the 900 block of Cornell Avenue, a home in the 500 Block Holland Avenue and a home in the 600 Block Lee Avenue.
Saturday, July 24
- Several large spools of copper wiring and extension cords were taken from a shed in the rear yard of the residence in the 300 block of South Old Orchard Avenue.