The Webster Groves police blotter for June 26 through July 2
Sunday, June 26
- Over the weekend, two cars were broken into while parked on the lot of the . Purses containing credit cards and personal information were taken from the vehicles.
Wednesday, June 29
- Sometime within the past week, someone stole copper pipe from a vacant home in the first block of Douglas Manor Court.
- Sometime overnight, someone stole a Garmin GPS from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of East Pacific Avenue.
Thursday, June 30
- A purse containing cash and other personal items was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of South Gore Avenue.
Friday, July 1
- Someone stole the doors from a Jeep Wrangler and damaged the soft top while it was parked on the street in the 700 block of Holland Avenue.
- A juvenile was apprehended in possession of alcohol in the 500 block of Hollywood Place, in the area of the railroad tracks near Crofton Avenue.
- A truck had two tires damaged while parked in the street in the first block of West Glendale Road. Police have identified a person of interest.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.