The Kirkwood police blotter for Sept. 24-30.
Tuesday, Sept. 25
- At 9:34 a.m., police stopped a motorist for a traffic violation near the intersection of Milwaukee Street and New York Street. Routine computer checks revealed the driver had six outstanding warrants through Kirkwood Municipal Court as well as warrants through two neighboring police jurisdictions. The driver was arrested.
- At 10:12 a.m., a resident from the 1600 block of Northlin Drive reported a theft to police. Sometime during the previous month unknown persons stole a silver tea set from the home.
Thursday, Sept. 27
- At 10:23 a.m., officers were dispatched to the 700 block of South Kirkwood Road for a theft report. The victim reported having three rings stolen sometime during the overnight hours of Sept. 25 and 26.
Friday, Sept. 28
- SEE: 2 Cars Stolen From Kirkwood Dealership
Saturday, Sept. 29
- At 1:24 a.m., officers were dispatched to the 400 block of South Clay Avenue for a report of a loud and underage party. Officers located the party and cited one adult for contributing to the delinquency of a minor by serving intoxicating liquor. Two other subjects were issued citations for possession of alcohol by a person under the age of 21.
Sunday, Sept. 30
- At 9:24 p.m., a resident from the 300 block of Bogey Lane reported a theft to police. Sometime during the overnight hours of Sept. 29 and Sept. 30, change was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
Shoplifting, Sept. 24-30
- During the week, Kirkwood police arrested three adults for shoplifting merchandise from area businesses. All three cases were referred to municipal court. The incidents occurred at two different retail businesses in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road.