The Glendale police blotter for Aug. 13-19.
Thursday, Aug. 16
- The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office declined to formally charge four men arrested for allegedly burglarizing Aug. 11, opting to remand the cases to the Glendale Municipal Court for Trespassing.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- At 9:21 p.m., a passerby reported finding a Missouri Driver’s License on N. Sappington Road, which belongs to a Sunset Hills resident. Attempts by the Glendale and Sunset Hills Police Departments to contact the licensee were to no avail. The Driver’s License was returned to the Missouri Department of Revenue.
Wednesday Aug. 15
- At 11:22 a.m., a resident of the 400 block of Parkland Avenue reported he apparently lost a box full of jewelry while he was cleaning his home. The resident believed he may have thrown the jewelry box away several months ago and needed a report for insurance purposes.
Friday, Aug. 17
- At 7:40 a.m., a resident of the 800 block of Brownell Avenue reported her unlocked vehicle was ransacked, however, nothing was taken, sometime during the night of Aug. 16.
- At 1:22 p.m., a resident of the 700 block of W. Kirkham Avenue reported finding one of the musical instruments stolen from a vehicle in the unit block of Cheyenne Court on Aug. 16, along with a digital camera. Police have recovered two digital cameras during the investigations of , however, no one has reported them as stolen.
Saturday, Aug. 18
- At 11:21 p.m., police responded to a report of a disturbance involving teenagers leaving a party in the 100 block of Austin Place. The party was dispersed upon officers’ arrival.