The Kirkwood police blotter for Nov. 19-25. The following information was provided by the Kirkwood Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- At 1:40 p.m., police were summoned to the 100 block of South Kirkwood Road for a theft report. The victim reported a Nintendo gaming system stolen from an unlocked vehicle while they were shopping at a nearby business.
- At 5:42 p.m., a resident from the 900 block of Evans called police to report a theft from the home. Sometime during the previous week a gold wedding band was stolen from the home.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- SEE: Hand Grenade Unearthed From Kirkwood Flower Bed
Saturday, Nov. 24
- At 11:36 a.m., officers received a report of a fraud from a resident from Bel-Nor, MO. The victim reported checking her bank account and finding three unauthorized purchases using her debit card. She then discovered her debit card and two other credit cards stolen from her purse. One of the unauthorized purchases was made a at retail business in the 1000 block of South Kirkwood Road for a purchase in excess of $2,000.
- At 4:21 p.m., officers responded to the 700 block of Lexington in Oakland for a report of theft. A GPS, tool box, and shower head were stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime during the previous overnight hours.
Sunday, Nov. 25
- Beginning at 2:34 p.m. and ending at 5:23 p.m., Kirkwood Police arrested six adults for stealing from two different retail stores located in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road. All merchandise was recovered from three separate incidents. All cases were referred to municipal court.
- At 2:43 p.m., a resident from the 600 block of West Rosehill called police to report a burglary. The resident was out of town for two weeks and returned home to find a bedroom window open and five items from the bedroom lying outside the window in the yard. No other items were reported stolen.