The Glendale police blotter for July 30- Aug. 5:
Monday, July 30
- A 21 year old Crestwood woman was arrested at 9 a.m. at the Glendale Police Department in relation to her alleged involvement in the theft of jewelry from a residence in the 1000 block of Chelsea reported on 5/10/2012. She was released to Ladue authorities pending formal charges by the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
- At 10:56 a.m., police responded to a residence in the 700 block of Hawbrook for a report of shots fired, then a Murder-Suicide. Glendale Police, assisted by the St. Louis County Police Department Crime Scene Unit and the Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis, conducted a week-long investigation and announced on Friday, August 3, 2012, the female resident took the lives of her two children, then her own life.
Wednesday, Aug. 1
- A resident of the 1000 block of Nolan Drive reported he had been contacted by a collection agency attempting to collect a debt for which he was not responsible. The resident stated after he contacted the FBI’s National White Collar Crime Center, the collection agency agreed to refund money debited from the resident’s checking account and wished no further action by the Police Department.
- At 8:10 p.m., police responded to several reports of door-to-door solicitors in the 700 block of Brownell. The solicitors were in possession of valid City of Glendale permits and advised of the complaints. They agreed to cease for the evening.
Thursday, Aug. 2
- A 25 year old Kirkwood man was arrested near the intersection of Argonne and N. Brent and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Revoked, Stop Sign Violation, and as a fugitive of the Rock Hill, Kirkwood and University City Police Departments. He was released to Rock Hill authorities after pleading guilty and being credited with time served in the municipal jail.
- A 50 year old Kirkwood woman was arrested at 11:59 p.m. in the 1300 block of W. Lockwood and charged in Municipal Court with Driving with Only One Headlight and as a fugitive of the Maryland Heights Police Department. She was released on bond.