The Glendale police blotter for April 30 through May 6.
Monday, April 30
- At 6:18 p.m., a 41-year-old Oakville man was arrested at the Creve Coeur Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear and as a fugitive of the St. Louis County Police Department and the Missouri Department of Probation and Parole. He was released to St. Louis County authorities after posting bond.
Tuesday, May 1
- At 4:09 p.m., a boy’s Mongoose mountain bike was found in a rear yard in the unit block of Berrywood Drive. The bicycle was brought to the Glendale Police Department for safekeeping until the owner can be identified.
Wednesday, May 2
- At 6:34 p.m., a resident of the 1300 block of Brownell Avenue reported the theft of her purse and its contents from her vehicle sometime between May 1 and May 2. The resident was unsure of the location of the theft as she believed the theft occurred either while the vehicle was parked in her driveway overnight or while it was parked at the . She believed she locked the vehicle when it was in her driveway, but could not be certain.
Friday, May 5
- At 10:45 a.m., the Finance Department of the City of Glendale reported receiving an insufficient funds check for trash service. The issuer was contacted and made the check good.
Sunday, May 6
- At 12:54 a.m., an 18-year-old University City man was arrested at the intersection of West Lockwood Boulevard and North Sappington Road and charged in Municipal Court with Improper Registration and Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance. He was also wanted as a fugitive of the Maplewood and St. Louis County Police Departments.