The Glendale police blotter for May 7-13.
Monday, May 7
- At 10:56 a.m., a 42-year-old Glendale man was arrested in the 200 block of Edwin Avenue as a fugitive of the St. Charles County Sheriff’s Department. He was released to St. Charles County authorities.
Tuesday, May 8
- At 4:19 p.m., a 25-year-old Glendale man was arrested in the 100 block of North Sappington Road and charged in Municipal Court with Domestic Assault. He was released on his own recognizance.
- At 9:21 p.m., a ladies blue “Nightvision” Magna Bicycle was found abandoned in a front yard of a residence of the unit block of Flynn Forest Lane. The bicycle was brought to the Glendale Police Department for safekeeping until the owner can be identified.
Wednesday, May 9
- At 5:54 p.m., a resident of the unit block of Nolan Drive reported an unauthorized solicitor for Thomas Construction in the area of his home. The solicitor was located and advised to cease until a proper permit was obtained through City Hall. The solicitor’s supervisor was also contacted and advised of the complaint and the solicitor permit process.
- At 6:21 p.m., a resident of the unit block of Nolan Drive reported returning home and finding the gutters and downspouts being torn from her home sometime during the past week.
Thursday, May 10
- At 11:34 a.m., a resident of the 1000 block of Chelsea Avenue reported the possible loss or theft of jewelry from her home sometime during the past two weeks. There were no signs of forced entry to the home and nothing else appeared to have been disturbed.
- At 10:45 p.m., a backpack was located near the intersection of East Argonne Drive and Park Avenue in Oakland. Investigation revealed the backpack belonged to a student at and was returned to her on May 11.
Friday, May 11
- At 1:33 a.m., a 28-year-old Kirkwood man was arrested in the 1200 block of West Lockwood Avenue and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Intoxicated, Improper Lane Usage and Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance. He was released on bond.
- At 9:54 p.m., a wallet reported stolen on April 28 from a vehicle in the 800 block of Alexandra Avenue was left at the entrance to the Warson Woods Police Department. It is assumed the wallet was found somewhere in Warson Woods and turned in to their department for return to the owner.
For more information about this blotter, email email@example.com.