The blotter for October 10-16.
Monday, October 10
- At 9:39 p.m., officers were summoned to a residence in the 1200 block of Rockridge Place for a residential burglary. The resident found the front door to the home damaged by unknown persons. No entry was made to the home and nothing was stolen.
Thursday, October 13
- At 11:28 p.m., police stopped a motorist for a traffic violation in the 11100 block of Big Bend Road. The driver, an adult female, was found to be driving under the influence of alcohol and drug paraphernalia was found by officers in her vehicle. She was arrested.
Friday, October 14
- At 3:52 a.m., police were notified of a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian and a motor vehicle in the 500 block of Bryan Avenue. The pedestrian, an adult male, was transported to a local hospital for treatment of injuries. Investigation found the male jumped on the hood of a moving vehicle driven by an adult male friend. The pedestrian fell from the vehicle and sustained injuries. The driver, also an adult male, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and the possibility of other charges is being investigated.
- At 3:39 p.m., police were dispatched to a retail store in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road for a report of shoplifters. An adult female was arrested after she was observed by employees attempting to steal merchandise. An adult male acquaintance was arrested for possession of illegal narcotics. Another adult male acquaintance was arrested for having outstanding warrants through four area police departments.
- At 6:19 p.m., officers stopped an adult male for a traffic violation near the intersection of Harrison and Adams. Officers discovered marijuana and related drug paraphernalia in the vehicle. The driver was arrested.
- At 7:41 p.m., a resident from the 2300 block of Timberview reported a theft from his vehicle. Someone broke a window out of the vehicle and stole a laptop computer and backpack.
Sunday, October 16
- At 9:08 p.m., officers were dispatched to the scene of a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Marshall and Timberview roads. A vehicle left the roadway and became stuck in a ditch. The driver, an adult male was not injured. He was arrested after he was found to be driving under the influence of alcohol.
For more information about this blotter, contact email@example.com.