The following information was supplied by the
Tuesday, March 29
- At 11:09 p.m., officers stopped an adult male motorist for a traffic violation near the intersection of South Kirkwood Road and Woodbine Avenue. The driver was operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and was arrested.
Wednesday, March 30
- At 12:39 p.m., employees reported a subject trespassing at a retail store in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road. Police arrived and arrested an adult male for trespassing due to prior theft-related incidents at the store. He was also found to be in possession of marijuana at the time of his arrest.
Thursday, March 31
- Detectives arrested a 30-year old Wildwood resident for writing an insufficient funds check for landscaping materials. The original incident was reported in April of 2010 at a business in the 800 block of South Fillmore Avenue. The case was referred to Kirkwood Municipal Court.
Friday, April 1
- Detectives arrested an 18-year old female from St. Louis City in regards to a theft of merchandise from a business in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road. The original incident was reported during the first week of March. Her case was referred to municipal court.
Saturday, April 2
- At 3:52 p.m., officers investigated a report of illegal drug use at Kirkwood City Park, 502 West Adams Avenue. A Kirkwood park ranger reported an adult male smoking what appeared to be marijuana. The adult male was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sunday, April 3
- At 6:12 p.m. police received a report of a stolen wallet from a business in the 400 block of North Kirkwood Road. The victim reported accidentally leaving her wallet at the business after she made a purchase. When she realized her wallet was missing, she returned to the store but was unable to locate her wallet. Two of her stolen credit cards were then later used at businesses in the St Louis area.
Monday, March 28 - Sunday, April 3
- Kirkwood Police arrested three adult females for shoplifting merchandise. All of the thefts occurred at a retail store in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road and all stolen merchandise was recovered.
For additional information, contact: Public Information Officer Detective Dave Smith with the Kirkwood Police Department at 314-984-5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.