The Glendale police blotter for Oct. 29 - Nov. 4. The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 29
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- At 3:42 p.m., a 48-year old-Rock Hill woman was arrested at the Richmond Heights Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear and as a fugitive of the St. Louis County Police Department. She was released to St. Louis County authorities after posting bond on the Glendale charges.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- At 12:22 p.m., officers investigated several complaints of a white couple throwing flyers on resident’s lawns soliciting business for the lawn care company. The couple was located on Algonquinwood Place and advised of the City Ordinance for solicitors, littering and agreed to pick up the flyers they had already distributed.
Friday, Nov. 2
- At 10:52 p.m., a resident of the unit block of Parkland reported seeing five juveniles who appeared to be breaking into vehicles in the area. Officers located several smashed pumpkins in the area and determined they were due to several teen aged guests attending a high school party in the unit block of Austin Place. The parents of the party hosts were contacted and agreed to clean up the pumpkins from the area streets.
Saturday, Nov. 3
- At 12:29 a.m., a passing motorist reported two male juveniles throwing eggs at passing cars near the intersection of Lockwood and Austin Place. Officers searched the area to no avail, however, did not find any evidence of broken eggs in the area.
- At 10:14 a.m., a 23-year-old Florissant man was arrested at the St. Louis County Justice Center and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Pay Fines and Costs and as a fugitive of Velda City Police. He was released after paying his fines and costs in full and posting bond for Velda City.
- At 11:34 p.m., he Missouri State Highway Patrol arrested a 27-year-old Kirkwood woman who was wanted by the Glendale and St. Louis County Police Departments for Failure to Appear. She was released to St. Louis County authorities after posting bond on the Glendale charges.
Sunday, Nov. 4
- At 1:41 a.m., a 20-year-old Warson Woods woman was arrested in the 400 block of N. Sappington and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Intoxicated, Speeding, Disobeying a Stop Sign and No Proof of Insurance. She was released on bond.