The Glendale police blotter for Nov. 26-Dec. 2. The following information was provided by the Glendale Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Nov. 26
- At 4:38 p.m., the Account Closed check reported on 11/20/2012 was made good by the issuer. No further police action was necessary.
Thursday, Nov. 29
- At 4:33 a.m., a 25-year-old University City man was arrested at the Kirkwood Police Department and charged in Municipal Court with Failure to Appear and as a fugitive of the Brentwood and Maplewood Police Departments. He was released to Brentwood authorities after posting bond on the Glendale charges.
Friday, Nov. 30
- At 9:05 a.m., a 23-year-old Dellwood man was arrested in the 9900 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving While Suspended, Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance, Operating a Motor Vehicle with only one License Plate and as a fugitive of the St. Ann Police Department. He was released on bond.
Saturday, Dec. 1
- At 3:05 a.m., a juvenile was taken into custody for curfew violation in the 1300 block of W. Lockwood. While officers were investigating the juvenile’s activity, it was learned six other juveniles were supposed to meet him to participate in vandalism and thefts throughout the city. A search of the area revealed three other boys in the area who fled the scene on foot. Several articles of outdoor furniture were found in the middle of the street, which were apparently stolen from nearby porches or yards. The juvenile was released to the custody of his parent. No other juveniles were taken into custody, nor were any other thefts or property damage found.
Sunday, Dec. 2
- At 2:10 p.m., a damaged Apple iPod was found on the sidewalk in front of North Glendale Elementary School, 765 N. Sappington Road. It was brought to the Glendale Police Department for safekeeping until the owner can be identified.