The following information was supplied by the and the .
Tuesday, Feb. 15
- Kirkwood: At 12:15 p.m., a disturbance was reported between two employees at a business located in the 10900 block of Manchester Road. An adult male reportedly assaulted another but left prior to police arrival. Officers located the subject approximately 20 minutes later at a bus stop at Manchester Road and Dickson Street. He was arrested for assault.
- Kirkwood: At 8:28 p.m., officers responded to a theft from a vehicle at a business in the 1000 block of South Kirkwood Road. A laptop computer was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
Wednesday, Feb. 16
- Webster Groves: Sometime between Jan. 16 and Feb. 16, someone entered a home in the 100 block of Waymire Avenue and did extensive damage to the home.
- Webster Groves: A student said he was studying at the Webster University library, located at 101 Edgar Rd., and stepped out for a moment. When he returned, he discovered his laptop, books and prescription medication were missing.
- Webster Groves: A 16-year-old girl was walking on West Lockwood Avenue near Crofton Avenue when a white male driving a silver car drove by and waved. The girl waved back and the car stopped. As the girl approached, the driver asked if the girl was available and wanted to see a show. The girl said no, and the vehicle left the area.
Thursday, Feb. 17
- Kirkwood: At 2:03 p.m., police handled a property damage report in the 100 block of East Monroe Avenue. Unknown persons tampered with and damaged a door lock of a vehicle which was parked on a business lot. Nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
- Kirkwood: At 3:32 p.m., officers stopped a motorist for a traffic violation near the intersection of Jill Court and Dougherty Ferry Road. Investigation led to the arrest of the adult male driver and adult male passenger after both were discovered to be in possession of marijuana and related drug paraphernalia.
- Webster Groves: A victim in the 1400 block of Drayton Avenue said someone had somehow obtained his Visa credit card number and used it at two Target stores in New York. Police are investigating.
- Webster Groves: A victim said someone stole both plates from his vehicle located in the 8500 block of Watson Road but is unsure of when it occurred.
Friday, Feb. 18
- Kirkwood: At 2:11 p.m., police arrested an adult male for possession of an intoxicating liquor by a person under the age of 21 after he was found by a Kirkwood park ranger consuming alcohol in Kirkwood City Park, 502 West Adams Ave.
Saturday, February 19
- Kirkwood: At 12:15 p.m., police were summoned to a residence in the 800 block of East Argonne Drive in Oakland for a theft report. The resident reported a wallet stolen from the residence sometime within the past three weeks.
- Kirkwood: At 1:53 a.m., officers responded to assist a motorist near the intersection of North Kirkwood Road and Manchester Road. The adult female driver was found to have struck a curb and flattened two tires on her vehicle. She was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.
February 14 - 20.
- Kirkwood: Police arrested four adult males and four adult females for stealing merchandise from area businesses. All of the thefts occurred at a business located in the 1200 block of South Kirkwood Road. One of the adult females was charged with felony stealing after she was found to have at least two previous theft-related convictions. Her case will be referred to the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office for review.
For additional information, contact:
Detective Dave Smith, Public Information Officer for the Kirkwood Police Department
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Russ Nunnally, Community Service Officer for the Webster Groves Police Department