Congratulations to Kirkwood teens Anna Hebrank and Lauren Geisz who competed in the finals at last weekend’s St. Louis Teen Talent Showcase Competition.
Anna and Lauren, both students and talented singers, went up against more than 100 teens in the region to earn spots with the top 11 acts at Friday’s grand finale.
As finalists, Anna and Lauren are invited to perform at several community events throughout the summer, including:
- National Dance Week Celebration, Union Station April 28
- Art on the Square, Belleville, IL, May 20
- Shakespeare Festival St. Louis: Forest Park May 27
- Webster Groves Art & Air, Webster Groves, MO June 2
- Shakespeare Festival St. Louis: Forest Park June 15
- The Muny: Lichtenstein Plaza, St. Louis, June 20
They each are also eligible for $2,000 scholarships at Lindenwood and Webster universities for making it to the finale.
If you want to see Lauren and Anna perform, tune in to the Nine Network at 7 p.m. Monday, May 21 or 10:30 a.m. Saturday, May 26 for a re-airing of the competition.
For more, check out our and .