We've gathered a list of garage sales this weekend in and around Kirkwood and Webster Groves. Whether it's clothing or furniture, these sales are bound to have something for everyone.
Many of our garage sales we find in area classifieds, but if you're having a sale, you can let us (and all our readers) know by posting your sale in our events calendar. We'll include it in this roundup and — here's the best part — it's completely free.
So without further ado, here's a quick rundown of this weekend's local sales:
- When: 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday (preview sale, $5 cash admission), Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (cash only).
- What's for sale? Parish-wide. Artwork, Rugs, Home Decor, Linens, Sporting Goods, Toys, Games, Books, Jewelry, Purses, Small Electronics, Children's Clothing, Baby Equipment and lots more.
713 McLain Ln, Kirkwood
- When: 6:30-10:30 a.m. Saturday
- What's for sale? Variety of clothes, books, workout equipment, house decorations/lamps and much more.
924 Wood Ave, Kirkwood
- When: 6-9:30 a.m. Saturday
- What's for sale? Toys, Monopoly (complete); Aqua Sand, Moon Sand, Kid'Nex, tons of Lincoln Logs, Hex bug nano bug track, K'nex, board games; furniture, chairs, lamps, VHS and DVD's, mirror, bats, hiking pack, lots of books, some clothing adult and kids, scrapbook and more.
305 Midway Ave, Kirkwood
- When: 7 a.m. to noon Friday and Saturday
- What's for sale? Kitchen items, tools, electronics, womens/teen clothing, art and books all reasonably priced and in good condition.
434 Forest Green Dr, Webster Groves
- When: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
- Solid Oak Table and Six Chairs, Lots of LONGABERGER Baskets, Eureka SmartVac Vacuum, Nice Clothes (Some with tags still on them), Christmas Decorations, Santa/Snowman Collections, and much more.
501 Cherry Ave, Webster Groves
- When: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
- What's for sale? Vintage sale. Collections including bar items, a Carvin guitar, 1970's orange Preway freestanding fireplace, Snoopy, Elvis, Skotch Koolers, folk art pinata, stained glass, household, dishes, cookie jar, salt and pepper, Pez, linen, tins, signs, shot glasses, Timex display case, electric bar clock and light, coffee table, vintage Playboy magazines dating to the early 60s, frames, fishing items, minnow traps and more.
425 Fairview Ave, Webster Groves
- When: 8-11 a.m. Saturday
- What's for Sale? Variety of items including bikes, golf clubs, florals, holiday decorations, books, fan, household items, electronics and baseball hats.