Circle of Knowledge
Ann Reysain had been a stay-at-home mom for eighteen years, until her daughter and left for college and she became bored. It was time to get a job. Her husband explained to her that she would be a terrible employee, because she wasn't organized and would get fired.
Ann decided her husband was right: She would be a lousy employee, but would be a better boss. Against her husband's objects she decided to open a store that sold "toys that teach". Twenty years later, her store remains popular.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 8pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, wide doors
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Educational and scientific toys
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Any toy can be returned at anytime as long as it comes back in the original box in excellent condition.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The wonderful families concerned about their children and learning.
- What is the most popular toy or game ever sold at the store?: Thomas the tank engine and all the accessories.