Eagle Bank & Trust Company of Missouri
Eagle Bank and Trust is located on Kirkwood Road in the Kirkwood Commons shopping center, also home to Walmart and Target. This is one of 12 locations for the St. Louis-based bank, which was founded in 1911. Eagle Bank is proud of its commitment to personal service for both small businesses and individuals.
- Fax: 314-965-3838
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-up: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 5:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance and several handicapped parking spots.
- Founding Date: 1911
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: With our amazing customer service and competitive banking products. It's no wonder area families and businesses have been flying high with Eagle Bank for a century.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service