No matter how fast children grow, the cute factor of their clothes is too tempting to resist. The owners of Finders Keepers have found a solution to the inevitable turnover of kids' wardrobes. It encourages anyone with gently used children's clothing to bring it in for resale. In exchange, Finders Keepers offers cash or store credit toward their extensive collection of children's clothing and accessories. The shop has new and used clothing, lunchboxes, backpacks, capes, tutus, crocheted hats, handmade headbands and bows and special-order embroidered shirts, sweaters and dresses.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access onto sidewalk. Store is first-floor accessible.
- Founding Date: March 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Children's umbrellas, tutus, clothing, dresses, capes, backpacks, lunchboxes, jumpers, sweaters, T-shirts, baby clothes, blankets, hats, headbands
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Resale items may be returned within two weeks for store credit. New items may be returned within two weeks for a cash refund. All must have receipt and tags attached. Personalized items are final sale.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The owners say the people of their community have become regular customers. The neighborhood attracts a lot of walkers and foot traffic.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Owner Nicole Vines says cable-knit sweaters always seem to be in style, and they are a hot embroidery item.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Posh Principessa clothing line, Stephen Joseph vinyl and quilted backpacks
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: A tuxedo for a four-year-old boy
- Donations hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm
- Donations policy: Items for resale must be freshly laundered and folded. Sizes must be 12 mos. to 12 yrs. Finders Keepers pays cash up front for suitable items or gives store credit. Customers receive an extra 20% for their resale items if they take store credit.