Frame Shops of St Louis
Bring your favorite photos and pictures into Frame Shops of St Louis to have them protected from the damaging effects of air, liquid and UV rays while on display. The store will also custom-frame prints, posters, artwork, flags and memorabilia in a variety of styles and colors. Conservation-grade glass is available here, but is only recommended if necessary. Owner Jim Eyrich is proud never to upsell his products.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramps provided.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Frames, glass
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Upscale with taste.
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Only use what you need, not what you don't need.