Kirkwood Ice & Fuel Co
The Kirkwood Ice and Fuel Co., is a full-service bar and grill that is a with large screen televisions sprinkled gingerly throughout the facility.
Prior to being a bar it was a historical landmark having been a fuel stop for getting coal to heat your home or ice for your icebox.
The primary beverage is ice cold draft beer and the primary food is hamburgers and fries. Have a relaxing good time in a good place as you watch the game.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported