Contemporary, bright art fills this shop. Everything is bright and natural. The owners have a real eye for what could become the focal point of your room.
The shop has antique furniture and accessories, however it maintains a modern look with a classic touch.
The store is tucked away on Manchester, but it is easy to find and fun to walk through.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-7pm; Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, noon-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique and contempory accessories
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Patience is a virtue.