Delicious pizza, huge single slices or a whole pizza pie that will satisfy a family's appetite. Cold drinks, delicious salads and great appetizers. That is Racanelli's. Before a party, after a party or just for a night out, this is a great place to go.
Fun, cool and enjoyable. Fast and friendly service. This is Racanellis. By yourself or with friends or family, you'll have great food and great times.
- Fax: 314-909-0522
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair-accessible.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza, beer, salads
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Hungry pizza lovers.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: 30-inch pizza pie
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Meat lover's pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual