Ed and Kit Foster met in a bicycle shop and later married. When Ed was working his way through college to get his business degree, he worked in a bicycle shop. When it came time to decide what type of business did he want to own, it was fitting that he decided on a bicycle shop. He now owns two. Each shop sells and repairs bikes. He has thousands of people who depend on him in the pring to help get a new bike or repair the old one.
When you enter his shop, you will be able to tell who he is without him telling you his name. Ed believes that no one works harder than the owner and that is how you will know him.
- Fax: 314-966-6879
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bicycles and accessories
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: People who enjoy the healthy exercise of bike riding.
- Sporting goods rentals: No