The best chili in town is the claim to fame of Texas Roadhouse. General manager Byron Wofford says the spot's a hit because of its hand-cut steaks, fresh salads and great house salad dressing
The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated, the prices are reasonable and the staff is exceptionally friendly. The food is delicious and prepared to please your eye along with your palate.
You and your family will be warmly welcomed.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: ADA-compliant
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun